emtrion - your partner for embedded systems!emtrion, based in Karlsruhe Germany, assists customers during all stages of the development process and integration. From hardware and firmware design, through software development, up to mass production made in Germany.
All modules are pin-to-pin compatible, allowing the user to migrate easily between the modules and the longevity of up to 15 years, makes the modules suitable specially for industrial and railway applications.
emtrion simplifies the development of innovative products, offering several types of CPU modules (SOM) based on latest-generation ARM CPUs.
The modules are provided with operating system (Linux, Windows®CE, Windows®Embedded Compact 7 and 2013, QNX or Android®), along with ready-to-use BSP.
Emtrion is a leading provider of an innovative Linux-Board Support Package, with almost endless technical capabilities. The BSP consists of following components:
- Linux kernel customized for hardware (drivers)
- Debian-based RootFS (delivers all tools, programs, libraries needed for evaluation and development)
- Cross Toolchain for building software for the device on your PC Thus, software can easily and quickly be customized according the needs.
- Customized Hardware development
- Software development from device driver up to full- customized BSP
- CAN development from module to CANopen system
For more information, please contact us. We are looking forward to receive your phone call, E-mail or fax.
emtrion - Design your solution!